Time for another link fest! Hope this post gives you some fun stuff to ponder and obsess over this happy weekend!
Oh lord, have mercy. This clutch is divine.
Um yeah. I feel like this could be my main t-shirt in the next few months. source
I love this nursery decoration. I love the idea of having natural materials displayed in my home...
I'm sure you guys have seen this dress all over Pinterest. I know I have! It's just so perfect! source
MY GOD I NEED THIS! I can't find where it's actually for sale though! Drat!
- I recently found this webcomic, and it's absolutely dreamy! Such an interesting fantasy story unfolding...
- Recently, I used this easy BBQ Chicken crockpot recipe, and it was hella good!
- Not sure what my figure is going to be like this summer, but Target has shown me a lot of cute one piece swimsuits as of late! I especially like this one.
- I always love finding new daily vlog channels to follow! This adorable family has become one of favorites!
- This post just makes me wanna dye my hair pink even more. I figure I have at least a month and a half before I go back to work. That's a lot of time to experiment!
- Should I, or should I not, get this temporary tattoo? Everything in that shop is just so cute!
- I also wanted to mention this subscription box I've recently been getting. It's a snack box from graze.com, and it's basically awesome. This company delivers healthy and indulgent little snacks to your home or work. You can go on their website and browse through their different snacks and basically give them an idea of what you usually like to snack on, and they send you an assortment that is oh so delicious! You can choose to pay for a box every week or every month, whatever you like! I have loved basically every single one of them they have sent me so far. YAY for snacks!